120 Kawakawa Road
Back track drift day for intermediate and advanced drivers. We’ll be running TANDEMS and solo runs on a longer course.
This is a step up from our tutoring days and will be loads of fun.
Discount for Manawatu Car Club members.
Places are limited.
There are three steps to entering and getting out on the track:
- Before race day: Pay for your entry HERE.
- On event day: Attend scrutineering to have your car checked
- On event day: Attend documentation to show your Documents
– Club membership
– Civil driver licence
– Tandem runs are limited to caged cars
– Overalls (100% cotton FR with under garments or SFI/FIA approved race suit)
– Approved footwear
– Wheel nuts (ALL)
– Exhaust secure
– Bonnet pins (if not using factory latch)
– NO fluid leaks PLEASE CHECK
– Oil catch can / Overflow (if not factory)
– Battery secure (4x 8mm bolts if not factory,)
– Insulated battery terminals
– Seats secure (4x bolts)
– Seatbelts / Harnesses (in date)
– Brakes (solid pedal)
– Door cards
– Batteries must be mounted using 4 x M8 bolts securing battery to floor (not just bolted through the battery box)
– Non sealed batteries must be in a box and vented
– Fire extinguisher 1kg (CHECK GAUGE) and securely mounted
– Fuel cell / surge tank*
*IF YES ENSURE FULL REAR FIREWALL IS FITTED
– If caged, it must be homologated
– Where a roll cage is fitted harnesses must be installed using correct mounting and plates
– Factory seat belts are required where a cage is not fitted