Practice your skills on the on the main track D1NZ section at Manfeild Circuit Chris Amon.
Best suited to intermediate and advanced drifters.
Discount for Manawatu Car Club members.
Places are limited so enter and pay to secure your spot.
There are three steps to entering and getting out on the track:
- Before race day: Make payment for your entry on our website
- On event day: Attend scrutineering to have your car checked
- On event day: Attend documentation to show your Documents
1. Pay for your entry HERE. Bring the receipt you receive via email with you on event day for Documentation
2. On event day you must attend scrutineering before going to Documentation. This is to have your vehicle checked for basic safety items and ensure it is safe to go out on track.
3. On the day you must attend Documentation so the event organisers can sight the following items and check your entry:
> Club membership
> Civil driver licence
> Proof of payment