120 Kawakawa Road
BACK TRACK DRIFT TUTORING February 11th
You asked for more backtrack, so here it is! Share and invite ya mates.. We’ll put you guys in the same group so you can hang out and drift.
$160 for MCC members
1 year membership $90
4 drift short-sections, with experienced tutors at each section.. youll get a couple of hours at each section.
Big corners, small corners, u turns, find flow, and practice car control.
Gates open 7am, scruitineering 7 till 8.30.
Drifting from 9am
120 Kawakawa Road, Feilding
Learn and develop your drifting skills in the cone zones on the Back-Track at Manfeild.
Includes a variety of cone work sections and instruction by experienced drift competitors.
You will be put in groups and move from section-to-section during the day
- Before race day: Fill in the entry and pay online
- On the day sign the indemnity form
- On the day, line up on the track in your groups to have your car safety checked
– If caged, it must be a Motorsport NZ homologated roll cage with logbook
– Where a roll cage is fitted harnesses must be installed using correct mounting and plates
– Factory seat belts can be used where a cage is not fitted
– Helmet in good condition
– Overalls in good condition (100% cotton fire retardant with under garments or SFI/FIA approved race suit)
– Approved footwear, leather or race boots
– Wheel nuts (ALL)
– Exhaust secure
– Bonnet pins (if not using factory latch)
– NO fluid leaks PLEASE CHECK.
– Oil and water catch cans / overflow (if not factory)
– Battery secure (4x M6 bolts if not factory)
– Insulated battery terminals
– Seats secure (4x bolts)
– Seatbelts / Harnesses (in date: SFI current to label expiry date, FIA label expiry date plus 5 years)
– Brakes (solid pedal)
– Door cards
– Batteries must be mounted using at least 4 x M6 bolts securing battery to floor (not just bolted through the battery box)
– Non sealed batteries must be in a box and vented outside the car
– Fire extinguisher 1kg with two metal straps (CHECK GAUGE) Securely mounted with 2 M6 bolts with large washers
– Fuel cell / surge tank? *IF YES ENSURE FULL SEALED REAR FIREWALL IS FITTED*