Enter and pay online HERE
Discount for Manawatu Car Club members.
Read the following Indemnity and Consent HERE. By entering you acknowledge these conditions.
Supplementary Regulations HERE
Written Drivers Briefing HERE
Full race and class information on our website HERE
There are three steps to entering and getting out on the track:
- Before race day: Fill in your entry AND make payment for your entry on our website
- On race day: If your vehicle is DUE an audit – Attend scrutineering to have your log book stamped
- On race day: Attend documentation to show your Documents
1. Enter online and pay for your entry. Bring the receipt you receive via email with you on race day for Documentation
2. Check your log book, you require scrutineering before going to Documentation every third event, or if you car hasn’t been used for 6 months. If your vehicle is not due go straight to Documentation as it can be signed off there.
3. On race day everyone must attend Documentation so the race organisers can sight the following items, have you sign the indemnity and issue you a transponder:
> Log book with scrutineering completed (if due)
> Club membership
> Race licence
> Proof of payment