Start your Motorsport career at this Clubsport Basic Event. Anyone 12 years and older can have a go.
No previous competition experience required.
Discount for Manawatu Car Club members. Online entry and payment
Read the following Indemnity and Consent By entering you acknowledge these conditions.
Download the full series calendar
There are three steps to entering and getting out on the track:
- Before race day: Fill in your entry AND make payment for your entry on our website
- On race day: If your vehicle is DUE an audit – Attend scrutineering to have your log book stamped. Vehicles without log books get scrutineered every time.
- On race day: Attend documentation to show your Documents
1. Enter online and pay for your entry HERE. Bring the receipt you receive via email with you on race day for Documentation
2. Check your log book. You require scrutineering before going to Documentation every third event, or if you car hasn’t been used for 6 months. If your vehicle is not due go straight to Documentation as it can be signed off there.
3. On race day everyone must attend Documentation so the race organisers can sight the following items, have you sign the indemnity and issue you a transponder:
> Log book with scrutineering completed (if due)
> Club membership
> Race or Civil Driver licence