120 Kawakawa Road
Learn new drifting skills in the cone zones on the back track at Manfeild.
Experienced drift tutors will help you get sideways!
Includes cone work sections and instruction.
Discount for Manawatu Car Club members.
Places are limited. Entries will open next year
There are three steps to entering and getting out on the track:
- Before race day: Make payment for your entry on our website
- On event day: Attend scrutineering to have your car checked
- On event day: Attend documentation to show your Documents
1. Pay for your entry HERE. Bring the receipt you receive via email with you on event day for Documentation
2. On event day you must attend scrutineering before going to Documentation. This is to have your vehicle and personal safety gear checked to ensure it is safe to go out on track.
3. On the day you must attend Documentation so the event organisers can sight the following items and check your entry:
> Club membership
> Civil driver licence
> Proof of payment