Discount for Manawatu Car Club members.
Full race and class information on our website HERE
Supplementary Regulations HERE
Download the full series calendar HERE
There are four steps to entering and getting out on the track:
- Before race day: Fill in the online entry at Motorsport NZ
- Before race day: Make payment for your entry on our website
- On race day: Attend scrutineering to have your log book stamped (and vehicle scrutineered if due)
- On race day: Attend documentation to show your Documents
1. Enter online via the Motorsport NZ online system using instructions HERE.
Go to your profile on www.motorsport.org.nz choose the event you wish to enter. Click on the car image, tick the boxes and click enter.
In the future using the Motorsport NZ system will be mandatory so best you have a go now.
If you have technical difficulties and can’t get assistance from Motorsport NZ, then as a last resort use this manual form HERE
2. Pay for your entry HERE. Bring the receipt you receive via email with you on race day for Documentation
3. Check your log book, you require scrutineering before going to Documentation every third event, or if you car hasn’t been used for 6 months. This is because log books have to be checked off complete at Documentation.
4. On race day everyone must attend Documentation so the race organisers can sight the following items, have you sign the indemnity and issue you a transponder:
> Log book with scrutineering completed (if due)
> Club membership
> Race licence
> Proof of payment (you can pay on the day but this will cost more and take longer to complete Documentation)