2018 Transpec / GT Oil Track Day Series
Round 1 – Saturday 7 April @ Manfeild – Circuit Chris Amon
Round 2 – Sunday 16 September @ Manfeild – Circuit Chris Amon
Round 3 – Saturday 3 November @ Manfeild – Circuit Chris Amon
Round 4 – Saturday 8 December @ Manfeild – Circuit Chris Amon
- Clubsport basic single-car circuit sprints- Anyone 12 years and over can have a go
- Clubsport advanced dual-car circuit sprints – Minimum M-Grade competition licence required
- A run is a warm-up lap, 3 flying laps and a cool-down lap. The best single lap in 3 timed runs counts
- Driver training – Learn the racing lines, braking points, flag zones, circuit features, driver etiquette
- Lead-follow processions – drive your own cars on the Manfeild circuit behind the rescue car in single file at up to 100 km/h- Take friends and family for a cruise around Circuit Chris Amon.
- $10 entry fee discount for Manawatu Car Club members
NOTE NEW PROTECTIVE CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS
The MINIMUM standard for Clubsport Basic Single Car Sprints is 100% cotton overalls and 100% wool underwear, 100% cotton or 100% wool calf-length socks, leather shoes.
The MINIMUM standard for Clubsport Advanced Dual-Car Sprints is FR-labelled fire resistant fabric single-layer overalls, 100% cotton or 100% wool full-length underwear, 100% cotton or 100% wool socks, leather shoes. Note that the wearing of Spandex, synthetics or any flammable material is NOT permitted.
If you do not have the correct protective clothing you will not be allowed to compete.
Entry via Rata Street and South Street. The track office in the Pit Lane Complex will be open for documentation from 8 am