Summer starts HERE!
Two-day National Race Meeting featuring IRC, HRC and Sanctioned Series classes
- Formula First Championship
- Motul Honda Cup
- NZ Six- Super Six/HQ
- Super Mini Challenge
- Pro7- RX8- MX5 Cup
- Kumho Tyres Pre 65
- K-Sports Sedans
- Star Cars
- 2K Cup (Saturday only)
There are four steps to entering and getting out on the track:
- Before race day: Fill in the online entry at Motorsport NZ
- Before race day: Make payment for your entry on our website
- On race day: Attend scrutineering to have your log book stamped (and vehicle scrutineered if due)
- On race day: Attend documentation to show your Documents
1. Enter online via the Motorsport NZ online system using instructions HERE.
Go to your profile on www.motorsport.org.nz choose the event you wish to enter. Click on the car image, tick the boxes and click enter.
2. Pay for your entry HERE. Bring the receipt you receive via email with you on race day for Documentation
3. On race day you must attend scrutineering before going to Documentation. This is to have the event round recorded into your log book. Your vehicle may also require scrutineering, but either way make sure you have your log book marked before going to Documentation.
4. On race day you must attend Documentation so the race organisers can sight the following items, check your entry and issue you a transponder:
> Stamped log book
> Club membership
> Race licence
> Proof of payment (you can pay on the day but this will cost more and take longer to complete Documentation)
Manfeild Park will be running a public test day on Friday 19th October. The fee is $140. Pay in the track office at sign in.