EnviroWaste Track Day Sprint Series
Round 1 Saturday April 1st
Round 2 Sunday September 17th
Round 3 Saturday November 4th
Round 4 Saturday December 9th
- Clubsport basic single-car circuit sprints- Anyone 12 years and over can have a go
- Clubsport advanced dual-car circuit sprints- Minimum M-Grade competition licence required
- A run is a warm-up lap, 3 flying laps and a cool-down lap. The best single lap in 3 timed runs counts
- Driver training- Learn the racing lines, braking points, flag zones, circuit features, driver etiquette
- Lead-follow processions- drive your own cars on the Manfeild circuit behind the rescue car in single file at up to 100 km/h
Entry via Rata Street and South Street. The track office in the Pit Lane Complex will be open for documentation from 8 am. The Scrutineering Shed will also be open from 8am for audits. All cars without a MSNZ Competition Vehicle Logbook must be scrutineered. Rego & WOF road cars are permitted, BOS cars for Clubsport Basic only. Race and Rally cars welcome.
Entry form HERE
Supplementary Regulations HERE
Online Payment HERE
The sprint series is part of EnviroWaste Clubsport Events, which includes circuit sprints, sealed autocrosses and motokhanas based at the Manfeild Park complex 3km circuit, 1.5km Back-Track and the full 4.5km joint circuit. These are entry-level motorsport events that will introduce you to competition and improve your skill level.