2018 EnviroWaste Track Day Series
Round 1 Saturday April 7th
Round 2 Sunday September 16th
Round 3 Saturday November 3rd
Round 4 Saturday December 8th
- Clubsport basic single-car circuit sprints- Anyone 12 years and over can have a go
- Clubsport advanced dual-car circuit sprints- Minimum M-Grade competition licence required
- A run is a warm-up lap, 3 flying laps and a cool-down lap. The best single lap in 3 timed runs counts
- Driver training- Learn the racing lines, braking points, flag zones, circuit features, driver etiquette
- Lead-follow processions- drive your own cars on the Manfeild circuit behind the rescue car in single file at up to 100 km/h
- Discount for Manawatu Car Club members
Entry via Rata Street and South Street. The track office in the Pit Lane Complex will be open for documentation from 8 am. The Scrutineering Shed will also be open from 8am for audits. All cars without a MSNZ Competition Vehicle Logbook must be scrutineered. Rego & WOF road cars are permitted, BOS cars for Clubsport Basic only. Race and Rally cars welcome.
The sprint series is part of EnviroWaste Clubsport Events, which includes circuit sprints, sealed autocrosses and motokhanas based at the Manfeild Park complex 3km circuit, 1.5km Back-Track and the full 4.5km joint circuit. These are entry-level motorsport events that will introduce you to competition and improve your skill level.